Hello beautiful people!! In today’s video, I show the recipe (written below) for these HEALTHY coconut snowballs that only take 10 minutes!!!
♡ R E C I P E ♡
1 3/4 cup of coconut flakes/shavings
2 tsp of coconut oil
2 1/2 tbsp of blue agave
2 tbsp of almond milk
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon
1/8 tsp of sea salt
1. Melt coconut oil and place with coconut shavings in a food processor.
2. Add blue agave, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and process until well combined.
3. Pulse or hand mash until desired consistency.
4. Place in fridge to chill for 30 minutes (I didn’t do this step but it helps…trust me)
5. Roll into balls & coat in more coconut shavings.
6. Place in fridge for 1 hour and then enjoy!!!