1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a measuring cup or small bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Mix well and allow to sit while you prepare the dry ingredients, or at least two minutes.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix in the BBF Organic Virgin Coconut Oil until it is completely blended in, no little lumps remain, and the mixture is crumbly. (It should hold together when you squeeze it in your palm).
4. Pour the wet mixture over the flour mixture and stir until well blended. You should have a soft and slightly sticky dough.
5. For drop cookies, you may use the dough immediately. Drop from a teaspoon or small scoop onto a cookie sheet about one inch (2 cm) apart. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand or a silicon spatula.
6. For rolled cookies, gather the dough together and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate about an hour, until firm. Roll out to about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thickness on a lightly floured board. Cut into desired shapes and place on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until edges are just golden. Cool before removing from sheets and decorating as desired.