Almond flour pancakes keto, gluten free, dairy free. An easy low carb recipe to starts the day on you low carb diet with only 2.6 g net carbs per pancakes.
Almond flour pancakes keto + dairy free
Those almond flour pancakes are the best fluffy pancakes to starts the day.I can’t get enough of those delicious pancakes for breakfast and my kids too. The recipe is very straight forward and easy to make. If you had little issue with my coconut flour pancakes recipe you won’t have any problem with this almond flour pancakes recipe !
An easy 5 ingredients recipe
Almond flour is much easier to work with. It is definitely a no fail almond flour pancakes keto recipe delicious served with a piece of butter and sugar free flavored maple syrup.
All you need to make fluffy almond flour pancakes keto are 5 simple natural ingredients.
- Almond flour – make sure you sue blanched almond flour and not almond meal. Almond meal has a thicker texture and the pancakes will end up more dense
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk – as always I love to use Almond Breeze as there is no sugar added in their almond milk, it is low calories and dairy free. Any milk will work in this recipe, so if you can’t find almond milk, feel free to adapt with any milk you like.
- Eggs – I tried to replace the eggs but keto low carb egg replacement options but it wasn’t successful. I recommend you use eggs as recommended. There is only 2 eggs and the pancakes don’t have an egg taste.
- Melted coconut oil – or any vegetable oil you like. If you are using coconut oil, make sure your eggs and milk are not too cold, or it will solidify the coconut oil creating lumps in the batter.
- Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon is what I like to use, you can upgrade to 3/4 teaspoon for fluffier pancakes if you like
Top 5 tips to success the almond flour pancakes keto recipe
Ingredients temperature – Make sure eggs and almond milk are at room temperature. If they are cold, straight away from the fridge, they will solidify the melted coconut oil creating lumps. If you ingredients are cold and you can’t wait, use a different oil to avoid this to happen. Any vegetable oil will work well like canola oil, avocado oil, flaxseed oil.
- Cooking temperature – temperature is the key to make the perfect almond flour pancakes. The crepe pan should be hot but not too hot or the pancakes won’t raise and burn. Choose a medium-high heat, reducing to low heat if needed, be patient.
Space – Leave them some space. Don’t add more than 3 pancakes at a time in the crepe pan for even cooking. Don’t shake the pan and wait until the sides are set before flipping them.
- Oil – Spray or rub the pan with absorbent paper covered with vegetable oil. Avoid butter, it burns easily at medium-high temperature leaving a burn flavor to your pancakes. Don’t add oil directly or it will dry your pancakes
- Flipping – not more than one flip or your almond flour pancakes will deflate. Also make sure you flip them after the bubbles are showing in the batter. If flipped too early they will break and not raise
Watch the almond flour pancakes keto recipe video and make them now !
Almond flour pancakes keto
KETO ALMOND FLOUR PANCAKES easy breakfast with only 2.6 g net carbs per pancakes. The best fluffy pancakes to starts the day.
Servings: 6 pancakes
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour (150g)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
Whisk in unsweetened vanilla almond milk, melted coconut oil and eggs until combined. Make sure your ingredients are not too cold or they will solidify the coconut oil. We recommend to keep eggs and milk at room temperature to this to happen or use any other vegetable oil you like.
Heat a large non-stick pancake pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
Apply vegetable oil to the pan with kitchen absorbent paper towels or spray oil on the pan.
Ladle 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
Flip the pancakes over when the sides are set, about 2 minutes.
Keep cooking on the over side until golden brown.
Serve with butter and sugar free flavored maple syrup.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container up to 3 days. Rewarm on a pan, sandwich press or in the toaster. Can be frozen in airtight zip bag and defrost in the toaster before serving.
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.6g | Protein: 7.2g | Fat: 19.9g | Fiber: 2.5g
This almond flour pancakes keto recipe is sponsored by Almond Breeze Made from the best California Almonds and I received a compensation to develop this recipe but note that I only recommend product I love and trust on this blog. Thank you.