Get Our Popular Paleo Cookbook FREE
The Paleo diet is all about eating like our ancestors.
Paleo can help you lose weight, improve athletic performance, sleep quality & mood, reduce inflammation & arthritis, address autoimmune conditions, mental health problems, and even reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Paleo Diet Recipes – Coconut Cream Chicken Makhani Recipe
2 Ibs – boneless chicken
1 – large onion,sliced
2 – medium tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp – ginger, paste
2 tsp – garlic, paste
2 tbsp – coconut oil
1 tbsp – tandoori masala powder*
1 tsp – chili flakes (optional)
1 tsp – garam masala*
* available at Indian stores
1 tsp – salt
1/2 cup – almond flour
1 cup – coconut cream or whipping cream
1/2 cup – cilantro, chopped
Tandoori masala can be replaced with
1 tsp cumin + 1 tsp turmeric + 1 tsp paprika . It may taste a little different but will still have that spicy tangy taste.
1. Add oil in a pot and heat it up, medium heat.
2. Add onion and saute for 3 minutes.
3. Add ginger, garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, tandoori masala, salt, chili flakes.
5. Cook for about 3-4 minutes till oil floats on top.
6. Add chicken and cook uncovered about 10 minutes.
7. Add almond flour and cook for another 10 -15 minutes until chicken is properly cooked.
8. Add garam masala, coconut cream and stir gently.
9. Add cilantro and cook for another 2 minutes.
10. Cover the pot and turn off the fire.