Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes (+ 30 minutes cooling)
Ingredients for Easy Pie Crust:
- 1 cup superfine blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners’ sweetener
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
How to Make Homemade Pie Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour and sweetener. Whisk until well combined. Add the melted coconut oil and stir until the mixture has a crumbly texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow 9-inch pie pan. Pat it evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. If the edges begin to brown faster than the rest of the crust, cover the edges with foil or reduce the oven temperature to 375°F.
- Cool the crust on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before filling.
French Silk Pudding is a perfect filling for this crust.
Total Fat: 14g
Total Carbs: 5g
Net Carbs: 1g